Proactively Tackle Emerging Threats & Develop Critical Business Agility For:
Robust Operational Resilience & Business Continuity Strategies
6th June 2024 | Central London
Cyber Security ■ Culture of Resilience ■ Third-Party Management ■ Operational Resilience ■ Planning For Crisis ■ Horizon Scanning & Future Threats ■ Cloud & Data Protection ■ Top-Threats Deep Dives ■ Sector-Specific Resilience
08.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.10 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Terry Downing, Head of Operational Resilience, Mastercard
09.20 Tighten Technical Vulnerabilities With Practical Defence Solutions & Instant-Action Responses Which Deliver Holistic Cyber Security Strategies
- Where are the gaps in your armour? Identify blind spots, both technical and human, to reassess cyber resilience plans, protect critical assets and strengthen areas of concern
- In the case of a data breach, do your employees know how to respond instantly? Analyse your comms response to create a unified approach and watertight strategy
- With the rise of hyper-intelligent ransomware, create effective horizon scanning strategies to stay ahead of the hackers
- Technical strategies are vital, but what does this mean business-wide? Prevent disjointed silos by developing holistic cyber responses and strengthen your operational resilience framework
Chris Day, Group Head of Operational Resilience, Royal London
RESILIENCE CULTURES - PANEL & Q&A
09.40 Your Plans Are Only As Good As Your People! Develop A Culture Of Resilience With Effective Training & Response Programmes To Ensure Your Team Can Weather Any Storm & Come Out Stronger
- Generate feedback to get employees fully on board with scenario planning to deliver unified business emergency responses, show a united front and impart the importance of action to everyone
- That’s not my job! From good data and digital habits to cybersecurity and the unplannable… how can you get every team member to understand their role in safeguarding ongoing business operations?
- Culture is one of the hardest things to measure in organisations, so how can the results of resiliency culture programmes be fully comprehended?
Dominic Rastelli-Lewis, Head of the Cyber & Operational Resilience Unit, HM Treasury
Paul Goulding, Group Head of Operational Resilience, Bupa
VIEW THE FULL PROGRAMME
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.