Accessing The Virtual Event Platform Is Easiest On Chrome & On Personal Devices & Networks. You Should Now Have Received Your Airmeet Link To Join The Virtual Platform. If Not, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299. Please Take A Moment To Download The Event App BEFORE The Conference Starts (See Below). To Check Your Tech Before The Event, Click Here >>
Any Tech Teething Issues? Quick Tech Fixes Before We Start!?
Don’t miss a thing! Please take a moment to download the mobile phone app BEFORE the event starts in case you do have tech issues with your main device so you can still participate whilst we resolve any potential issues. (Search for Airmeet on the IOS App Store or Play Store and enter your link to access the event.). It is quicker to contact us directly, than post on the discussion board if you are having problems! Please call us on +44 (0) 203 479 2299, email email@example.com 479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or access the 24/7 support lounge here. Remember Chrome and home devices and networks work best.
For Sound/Video issues try:
· Refreshing the page
· Clicking out and back in on the agenda tab
· Logging out and back into the site
· Check PC is not muted and connected to headphones
Please kindly check the Troubleshooting tab before the conference starts to try and avoid the most common access issues (usually on private settings etc).
Build Robust, Strong, Future-Proofed Business Resilience & Continuity Strategies In A Post-Covid World: Pandemic Lessons Learned & Working From Home Strategies ✓ Strategic Leadership Buy-In & Engagement ✓ Cyber & Digital Security ✓ Connect The Resilience Dots Within Organisational Structure ✓ Successful Crisis Management ✓ Cultivate A Culture Of Resilience ✓ Supply Chain Continuity ✓ Plan & Prepare For Future Risk.
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 16th June 2021, Virtually.
20 Cross-Sector Resilience, Risk & Continuity Thought-Leaders Share Their Latest Insights: Apply Pandemic Learnings To Future Risk, Connect The Strands Of Resilience Across The Organisation, Engage Employees From Home & The Office, Win Strategic Leadership Buy-In, Create Strong Cyber Defences & Effectively Handle Crisis To Ensure Proactive & Robust Business Resilience
- Robust Business Resilience & Operational Risk Frameworks: What does a resilient business look like in today’s new normal?
- Covid-19: Lessons Learnt: Apply cross-sector learnings from the ups and downs of pandemic responses to ensure you are ready for any and every future risk
- Manage Risk Across Home Working, The Office & Hybrid: Ensure you have the right processes and technology in place for connected, risk-free work - wherever employees may be
- Mitigate Cyber & Digital Risk: Up-to-date defence strategies for cyber-resilient organisations
- Engage Leadership For Maximum Buy-In: Position resilience as an essential, strategic function for continued investment from the board
- Optimal Organisational Structures: From crisis planning to risk management, instil robust frameworks and comms channels for effective interdepartmental collaboration
- Proactive Crisis Management & Comms: From planning to communications, ensure your organisation is primed to respond whenever crisis hits for smooth business continuity
- A Culture Of Risk & Resilience? Understand the importance of engaging employees and prioritising wellbeing and mental health
- Mitigate Supply Chain Risk: Proactive planning for resilient, diversified supply chains protected against supplier failure
- Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail! Look beyond Covid-19 to protect your organisation against future risk in 2022 and beyond
PLUS! What's New At The Virtual Proactive Business Resilience Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring 20+ Industry-Leading Brands Including Natwest, BT, Wilko, Starbucks, GSK Vaccines, Tesco & Many More!
- NEW! The Latest Business Resilience Case Studies & Strategies For A New Reality!
- 6 NEW Breakout Discussions: A) Health & Safety B) Scenario Planning C) Outsourcing D) Terrorism E) Climate Change F) Extreme Weather
- Interactive Cross-Sector Panel Debates: A) Covid-19: Lessons Learnt B) Strategic Leadership Buy-In C) Future Risk
- One Inspiring Day: Focusing On The Hottest Topics Resilience, Continuity & Risk Thought-Leaders Told Us They Wanted To Hear About Over Extensive Telephone Research
Thinking Of Joining Us At The Virtual Proactive Business Resilience Conference?
It’s easy! All you need is internet access and a password which we will provide. In the comfort of your own surroundings, you will be able to:
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. No need to download any specific software or apps. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
'Informal, informative and well organised. Thanks for a great, worthwhile day.' Centrica
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
20 Resilience, Continuity & Risk Thought-Leaders Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Best-In-Class Business Resilience & Operational Risk • Covid-19: Lessons Learnt • Working From Home • Optimal Organisational Structure • Cyber & Digital Security • Strategic Leadership Buy-In • Crisis Management • Culture Of Resilience • Supply Chain Continuity • Future Risk
Build Robust, Strong, Future-Proofed Business Resilience & Continuity Strategies In A Post-Covid World: Pandemic Lessons Learned & Working From Home Strategies ✓ Strategic Leadership Buy-In & Engagement ✓ Cyber & Digital Security ✓ Connect The Resilience Dots Within Organisational Structure ✓ Successful Crisis Management ✓ Cultivate A Culture Of Resilience ✓ Supply Chain Continuity ✓ Plan & Prepare For Future Risk. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 16th June 2021, Virtually. Group Discounts Available - Send 4 For 3! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
08:30 - 09:00 (BST): Log In & Explore The Virtual Platform
09:00 - 09:10 (BST): GIC Welcome
09:10 - 09:20 (BST): Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.