Book A Virtual Pass Before This Thursday For Just £199! Quote 'VIRTUAL' Under ID Code | 20 Resilience & Continuity Directors Reveal Pandemic Learnings & Future-Proofed Strategies In 1 Day
Build Robust, Strong, Future-Proofed Business Resilience & Continuity Strategies In A Post-Covid World: Pandemic Lessons Learned & Working From Home Strategies ✓ Strategic Leadership Buy-In & Engagement ✓ Cyber & Digital Security ✓ Connect The Resilience Dots Within Organisational Structure ✓ Successful Crisis Management ✓ Cultivate A Culture Of Resilience ✓ Supply Chain Continuity ✓ Plan & Prepare For Future Risk. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 16th June 2021, Virtually.
20 Cross-Sector Resilience, Risk & Continuity Thought-Leaders Share Their Latest Insights: Apply Pandemic Learnings To Future Risk, Connect The Strands Of Resilience Across The Organisation, Engage Employees From Home & The Office, Win Strategic Leadership Buy-In, Create Strong Cyber Defences & Effectively Handle Crisis To Ensure Proactive & Robust Business Resilience
- Robust Business Resilience & Operational Risk Frameworks: What does a resilient business look like in today’s new normal?
- Covid-19: Lessons Learnt: Apply cross-sector learnings from the ups and downs of pandemic responses to ensure you are ready for any and every future risk
- Manage Risk Across Home Working, The Office & Hybrid: Ensure you have the right processes and technology in place for connected, risk-free work - wherever employees may be
- Mitigate Cyber & Digital Risk: Up-to-date defence strategies for cyber-resilient organisations
- Engage Leadership For Maximum Buy-In: Position resilience as an essential, strategic function for continued investment from the board
- Optimal Organisational Structures: From crisis planning to risk management, instil robust frameworks and comms channels for effective interdepartmental collaboration
- Proactive Crisis Management & Comms: From planning to communications, ensure your organisation is primed to respond whenever crisis hits for smooth business continuity
- A Culture Of Risk & Resilience? Understand the importance of engaging employees and prioritising wellbeing and mental health
- Mitigate Supply Chain Risk: Proactive planning for resilient, diversified supply chains protected against supplier failure
- Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail! Look beyond Covid-19 to protect your organisation against future risk in 2022 and beyond
PLUS! What's New At The Virtual Proactive Business Resilience Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring 20+ Industry-Leading Brands Including Natwest, BT, Wilko, Starbucks, GSK Vaccines, Tesco & Many More!
- NEW! The Latest Business Resilience Case Studies & Strategies For A New Reality!
- 6 NEW Breakout Discussions: A) Health & Safety B) Scenario Planning C) Outsourcing D) Terrorism E) Climate Change F) Extreme Weather
- Interactive Cross-Sector Panel Debates: A) Covid-19: Lessons Learnt B) Strategic Leadership Buy-In C) Future Risk
- One Inspiring Day: Focusing On The Hottest Topics Resilience, Continuity & Risk Thought-Leaders Told Us They Wanted To Hear About Over Extensive Telephone Research
Thinking Of Joining Us At The Virtual Proactive Business Resilience Conference?
It’s easy! All you need is internet access and a password which we will provide. No need to download any specific software or apps. In the comfort of your own surroundings, you will be able to:
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. No need to download any specific software or apps. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
'Informal, informative and well organised. Thanks for a great, worthwhile day.' Centrica
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
20 Resilience, Continuity & Risk Thought-Leaders Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Best-In-Class Business Resilience & Operational Risk • Covid-19: Lessons Learnt • Working From Home • Optimal Organisational Structure • Cyber & Digital Security • Strategic Leadership Buy-In • Crisis Management • Culture Of Resilience • Supply Chain Continuity • Future Risk
Can You Help Resilience, Risk & Continuity Professionals Create More Resilient Organisations? For more information on how to speak, arrange branding or virtual one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Build Robust, Strong, Future-Proofed Business Resilience & Continuity Strategies In A Post-Covid World: Pandemic Lessons Learned & Working From Home Strategies ✓ Strategic Leadership Buy-In & Engagement ✓ Cyber & Digital Security ✓ Connect The Resilience Dots Within Organisational Structure ✓ Successful Crisis Management ✓ Cultivate A Culture Of Resilience ✓ Supply Chain Continuity ✓ Plan & Prepare For Future Risk. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 16th June 2021, Virtually. Group Discounts Available - Send 4 For 3! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
09.10 GIC Welcome & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Tim Armit, Resilience, Continuity & Crisis Manager, Post Office Ltd
BUSINESS RESILIENCE KEYNOTE
09.20 The Resilience Story Of TUI: Truly Understand Business Resilience & Operational Risk To Survive & Succeed
- From customers and operations to people and supply chain, what does a proactive, resilient business actually look like?
- Effectively update and implement a “new normal” resilience plan that smoothly moves your organisation out of crisis mode and into the post-pandemic world
- Invest in continuous improvement: consistently test, review and update your programmes and processes to ensure their success when needed
Marc Jordan, Director of Security, Health & Safety, Crisis & BCM, TUI Group
COVID-19: LESSONS LEARNT | PANEL
09.40 Looking Back On The Successes & Failings Of Covid-19 Responses: How Can These Learnings Be Applied To Future Planning?
- We all had plans in place – but how did they stand up to Covid-19? What learnings have you taken to revise your ongoing continuity management framework?
- From Brexit to climate change, leverage these Covid-19 learnings to mitigate against future risk and ensure your business continues in times of crisis
- With more people across the organisation proactively involved in resilience or contingency thinking, how can we take advantage of the situation to drive further progress?
- When all is said and done, how can you plan to return to business as usual?
Alan Marsh, Senior Business Resilience Manager, Vodafone
Ellie Hutchinson, Senior Operational Risk Manager, NatWest
Harvey Fawcett, Senior Manager, Technology BCM, BT
Andrew Jarvis, Head of Business Resilience, London Stock Exchange Group
WORKING FROM HOME
10.10 What Will The Future Workplace Look Like? Ensure You’re Covering All Risk Across Office, Hybrid & Home Working To Continually Deliver Business Resilience
- From VPN and internet providers to laptop theft and wrist problems… working from home presents new risks every day! How can you keep all bases covered?
- Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts – what tools are the most effective for mitigating risk and keeping your people connected and productive?
- Is working from home here to stay? Plan for the not so distant future and ensure you can keep your organisation going, no matter where employees are based
Gregory Descamps, Business Continuity & Crisis Manager, GSK Vaccines
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Interactive Discussion: Business Continuity – Connecting The Bubbles
Monica Sekhri, Director Business Continuity & Resilience, Coca-Cola European Partners
Sam Travers, Senior Manager Business Continuity & Resilience, Coca-Cola European Partners
11.20 Acid Test Your Organisational Infrastructure & Interdepartmental Conversation To Ensure Robust Frameworks & Business As Usual – When It Is Anything But Usual
- Efficiently carry out business impact analysis for your critical services and contingency plan to ensure that essential business is never significantly disrupted
- Business continuity, risk management, crisis, communications, cybersecurity, operational resilience… the list goes on! But how can we unite everyone to collaborate under one umbrella?
- Work with the wider organisation for robust risk registers and test your existing organisational infrastructure against different scenarios to identify areas of weakness
Speaker To Be Announced, Please Check Website For Details
11.40 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner - International SOS
Dr Mark Parrish, Regional Medical Director, International SOS
CYBER & DIGITAL SECURITY
12.10 Understand Digital Security & Mitigate Cyber Risk With Best-Practice Advice & Real-Life Examples For Cyber Resilient Organisations
- Explore the most prevalent and preventable vulnerabilities organisations and employees create for cyber crime
- With hackers constantly changing and updating their plans, how can you stay on top of the risk of a cyber-attack?
- Backups for the backup: disaster recovery strategies to prevent vital information loss
- What are the real-life consequences of a cyber-attack?
- What’s the latest on ransomware and how can you defend against it?
Chris Day, Group Head Of Operational Resilience, Royal London Group
12.30 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.30 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Eddie Smith, Business Resilience Manager, Wilko
STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP BUY-IN | PANEL
13.40 Influence Leadership & Position Resilience As An Integral, Strategic Function Within The Business For Ongoing Support From The Top
- Gain a seat at the top table! Ensure leadership are bought-in on the importance of investing in resilience and future crisis planning
- Encourage leaders to get involved with scenario planning and testing to role model the importance of resilience to the rest of the business
- Following the global Covid-19 pandemic, executive boards are finally listening to resilience professionals… but how can you maintain that support?
Tiffany Georghiades, Crisis & Resilience Manager EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
Andrew Pedley, Business Continuity Manager, DHL Parcel UK
14.10 From Planning Through To Incident Response: Taking Control of the Situation & Ensuring an Effective Response At Times Of Crisis
- At what point does an incident become a crisis?
- From terrorism to severe weather, ensure you are planning and preparing for the unknown
- Identifying, preparing and guiding your stakeholders to respond effectively during a crisis
Greg Surtees, International Business Resilience Manager, Tesco
14.30 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CULTURE OF RESILIENCE
15.00 Keep Employees & Their Wellbeing At The Heart Of Your Programme & Cultivate A Culture That Understands The Importance Of Resilience
- It’s no secret that the people can make or break an organisation… ensure employees are engaged and their wellbeing is prioritised for a resilient workforce
- Embed a culture where employees are fully trained and involved in resilience
planning and scenario testing for quick, smooth responses
- Plan for the impact working from home can have on employee mental health and loneliness to prevent this risk from impacting productivity and continuity
James Hankey, Global Head of Safety, Security & Continuity, British Council
15.20 Informal Breakout Discussions
A) Health & Safety
Daniel Boshier, Operational Risk Manager EMEA, IHG
B) Scenario Planning
E) Climate Change
F) Extreme Weather
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
SUPPLY CHAIN CONTINUITY
16.10 Mitigate Supply Chain Risk & Apply Lessons Learnt From Covid-19 To Ensure Supply Chain Continuation
- From Brexit to extreme weather, ensure you have considered all risk to the supply chain for an effective continuity plan
- Lessons learnt from the global Covid-19 lockdown: have you diversified your suppliers yet?
- Top tips for vetting potential new suppliers without face-to-face meetings or factory viewings
Siwan Kalatzi, Director, Global Business Service Risk, Centrica Plc
PLANNING TO SURVIVE YOUR NEXT CRISIS
16.30 Bring Crisis Communications Into Resilience Frameworks With Collaborative Planning, Expert Leadership Engagement & Positive Crisis Recovery
- How can resilience and communications professionals better support one another to combat crisis?
- Ensure communications teams are involved in planning and risk registers so everyone is primed to act as soon as crisis hits
- Crisis recovery: utilise communications to quickly deal with incidents, rebuild relationships with key stakeholders and return to a stronger business as usual
Phil Groves, Head of Communications Response Team, NHS England & NHS Improvement
FUTURE RISK | PANEL
16.50 Protect Your Business Against Future Risk & Understand What Could Be On The Horizon For 2022 & Beyond
- After such a difficult year, it’s hard to look past the pandemic! But the next big risk is the one you hadn’t thought of… so, what could it be?
- How can you ensure the whole organisation is thinking of the wider future, not just the post-pandemic recovery?
- Failure to prepare is preparing to fail… with the possibility of a pandemic having been on risk registers for so long, what else is out there that needs to be taken seriously by leadership?
Eloise Francis, Head of Operational Risk, Legal & General Capital
Helen Lipscombe, Global Business Continuity Lead, Starbucks
17.20 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.